FIND-Design Fair Asia (Furniture, Interiors, and Design) will make its debut during the Singapore Design Week. It will be held at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre Singapore, from 22nd to 24th September 2022.
About FIND-Design Fair Asia
A collaborative event between dmg events and Fiera Milano, the host of Salone del Mobile, they hope to gather 500 of the industry’s international best brands via physical and virtual platforms. Businesses and visitors will have direct access to leading architects, interior designers, project developers and specifiers driving Asia’s design future, as well as the event’s lineup of esteemed speakers and industry key opinion leaders.
Created in close partnership with DesignSingapore Council and Singapore Tourism Board, the parties will collaborate on industry knowledge and innovation exchange, as well as boost its status as a UNESCO Creative City of Design, growing FIND into Asia’s leading trade show for the furniture, interior, and design sectors.
Thus, Singapore’s reputation as a worldwide centre for design, creative talent, and business events would benefit greatly from the yearly event.
FIND-Design Fair Asia Features
The organisers hope visitors and exhibitors can benefit from the following event experiences:
- Talk Stage: A feature for renowned designers, architects, and key opinion leaders to provide insightful talks.
- Country Pavilions: Showcasing each nation’s culture and design.
- Networking: Connect with industry peers and potential clients via closed-door meetings, trade talks, product showcasing, and online meetings.
- Hosted Buyer Programme: The Singapore Tourism Board will host 350 design and interior buyers across the region.
- Talent Showcase: An opportunity for designers to showcase their work.
- Independent Brand: Product promotions and new launches to the market.
Exhibitor’s registration is still open, while visitor’s registration will open soon.
You may visit https://www.designfairasia.com/ for further information.